UPDATE: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL INTEREST IN TESTING MY PATTERNS. I NOW HAVE A FABULOUS TEAM OF PEPPERBERRY & CO. PATTERN TESTERS AND AM THEREFORE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY FURTHER EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST.

Yep, it's true- Pepperberry & Co. Sewing Patterns are about to graduate from my Lab and into the real world! Before they can be launched at the Stitches & Craft Show, however, they need to pass one last test- the Crafty Community Challenge. 


What I'm looking for is sewers of all levels who would like to come on board as Official Pepperberry & Co. Sewing Pattern Testers. What you'll receive for participating is:

- A free sneak preview of a Pepperberry & Co. Sewing Pattern (the range includes a Passport Cover, Notebook Cover, Cushion Cover and Textile Card!);
- A free copy of the final ePattern of the project you have completed; and
- Your choice of one of any of the other Pepperberry & Co. Sewing Patterns, as a little thank you. 


As a Pepperberry Pattern Tester, you'll need to be able to do the following over the next 3 days:

- Get the materials you'll need for your pattern (they're small projects, so you probably have most of what you'll need in your scrap pile!)
- Sew the project, following each of the instructions in the pattern (each project takes no more than an hour); and
- Complete a brief survey about the pattern.


Pepperberry Pattern Testers can be anyone, from anywhere in the world, who has any level of sewing experience- including absolute beginners! The only thing you need is access to a sewing machine and the time to complete the project over the next 3 days.  

To apply, please leave a comment or email me (littlemisspepperberry AT gmail DOT com) with responses to the following:
Name: 
Email:
Sewing Level:

And perhaps a little note about why you are interested in becoming a Pepperberry Pattern Tester!


I can't wait to hear from you!

xx Sandra

---

UPDATE: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL INTEREST IN TESTING MY PATTERNS. I NOW HAVE A FABULOUS TEAM OF PEPPERBERRY & CO. PATTERN TESTERS AND AM THEREFORE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY FURTHER EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST.

Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (20)

On April 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM , Xena said...

Xena Fischer-Giffin
jazyjae@bigpond.com
moderate to advanced sewer

 
On April 30, 2010 at 5:30 PM , Unknown said...

Bree Di Mattina
breejackson@hotmail.com
moderate sewer
I love sewing and all aspects of craft. I've been sewing and such since I was young and it's always been an important part of my life and my relationship with my mother and grandmother.
I've been writing my blog for a year and really enjoy sharing my experiences with other crafty types. I'd love the opportunity to test patterns and help out other craftsters.
www.meandmy2guys.blogspot.com

 
On April 30, 2010 at 8:05 PM , poplaret said...

Name: Juliet
Email: kieslin@gmail.com
Sewing Level: Beginner to Intermediate

I used to sew with my mother but stopped when she did. I've recently started to get back into sewing, which is awkward after not having done it for years. I love to learn different methods and expand my sewing repertoire. It would be cool to try out your patterns as I've only ever used my mum's or commercial ones.

 
On April 30, 2010 at 9:21 PM , Miss Milla's said...

Name: Kirsten Heap
Email: missmillas@bigpond.com
Sewing Level: moderate sewer

I would love to try your new range of patterns!11

 
On April 30, 2010 at 9:23 PM , Ange Moore said...

Name: Ange Moore
Email: you'd already have it (and it's linked above)!
Sewing Level: Self-taught intermediate

I'd love to give one of your patterns a go - especially if I can't come to the show and see them there!

 
On May 1, 2010 at 1:04 AM , Anonymous said...

Name: Melody
Email: mrshunter (at) idevelopment (dot) info
Sewing Level: experienced

I love sewing. I am always looking for new patterns and love to learn new things.

 
On May 1, 2010 at 1:44 AM , Sharon Sews said...

Sharon
Sewingbysharon (at) gmail (dot) com
Intermediate - self taught

I'm a sewing, fabric and pattern lover. Taught myself at a very young age and just kept going. Veered away from craft type projects for awhile but have rediscovered how much fun they can be


I blog (sharonsews.com) to share my passion and meet others who share this love.

Would enjoy helping you test your patterns!

 
On May 1, 2010 at 11:05 AM , tracylee said...

Tracy
tracyleemann @ gmail
intermediate sewer (mostly quilts and household items)

Would be fun to test your patterns! Thanks!

 
On May 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM , Hailey said...

haileye@hotmail.com
Hailey
Beginner- Did sewing at school which was over 15 years ago, mum was a machinist and I watched her sew a lot, she has since moved back to NZ and left me her sewing machine... I have started a few small projects of my own but would love to be a Pepperberry pattern tester to help advance my skills

 
On May 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM , Joana said...

Joana
joana_oscar@hotmail.com
Intermediate sewer

I love sewing, and would love to test one of your lovely patterns. I think they have a very professional polished look and I would love to achieve the same look.

 
On May 2, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Merry said...

Merry
My email is linked in my blog
Intermediate sewer

My Mum and school taught me to sew and I have sewn off an on through out my life. Papercrafting has taken over but in this last year I have dragged my machine out for a couple of small projects and totally love it. Would love to try out your patterns....just might inspire me to do a little more sewing. :-)

 
On May 3, 2010 at 12:45 PM , tara said...

I'd love to do this!!
I think I'm a pretty basic sewer but I'd love to try new patterns and expand on what little I do know. Most of my crafts are just straight stitching type stuff.
tara@sewtara.com
Thanks for the opportunity!

 
On May 3, 2010 at 11:42 PM , Unknown said...

Name: Louise Oakden
Email: little_missoakden@hotmail.co.uk
Sewing Level: Moderate to advance.

I would love the opportunity to do this as I'm always inspired to try new things. I'm always excited by things I have seen you make, would love to be able to offer you something back (by following your patterns)

 
On May 6, 2010 at 9:26 AM , pippi said...

Name: Pippi Eisner
Email: pippieisner@hotmail.com
Sewing Level: Intermediate, but like to just try anything.

Yes please. i have two very young boys who love to help,.. would be great togive it a try

 
On May 6, 2010 at 9:38 AM , pippi said...

oh, and forgot to say, seeing as you need every type of sewer, i am sure that you will need the hasty sewer, to see how your patterns fair up! that being me!

 
On May 9, 2010 at 10:12 PM , Ann said...

I am not sure if you need anymore testers.
Name: Ann
Email: oceanian@lycos.com
Sewing Level: Beginner
I thought it would be good to sew something new and to offer my feedback.

 
On May 11, 2010 at 3:52 AM , Unknown said...

Name: Stacy
Email:goldeneyez@canoemail.com
Sewing Level:sewer

I would love to help you out. I love to sew and can help you out to tell you whether my daughter who is just starting out can do it as well.

Stacy

 
On May 11, 2010 at 3:52 AM , Unknown said...

just realized it didn't say I was an intermediate sewer lol

 
On May 11, 2010 at 11:08 AM , elisa said...

I'm not sure if you still need testers, but I am willing.
Name: Elisa
Email: elisa.mccoy@hotmail.com
Sewing level: moderate sewer
I think it would be really interesting to test drive a sewing pattern. I have to pull out my sewing machine this week to hem my curtains and finish a skirt anyways, so I'd love to give your patterns a try.

 
On May 11, 2010 at 9:24 PM , Anonymous said...

how did you go at the stitches and craft show?