After the rough trot of last weekend, I must say I'm quite looking forward to this one!

Friday night will see Pepperberry & Co. launching our sexy range (full of brand spankin' new Notebook Covers, Cushion Covers and even Luggage Tags!) at the brand new craft market at Borders in South Yarra- how exciting! Borders is one of my favourite places of all time- how could anyone not be just delighted to be surrounded by that many delicious books, gorgeous comfy couches, and the smell of roasting coffee? If this combination and a little bit of handmade goodness sounds like heaven to you, come and hang out with us at:


Then, a few hours of sleep later, I'm off to my favourite market- the Northside Maker's Market. This market is always filled with so many wonderful things- unique, handmade goodies, a warm-and-fuzzy community vibe, and great food. I don't know about you, but I sure couldn't ask for more! 

If you've never been down to the market before, this is your last chance- it's the fourth in a series of four and it's unknown whether this magnificent crafter's haven will continue! So come and play at:

And let's just hope that neither of the markets experience last weekend's bad weather or bad luck!

---


Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (9)

On March 11, 2010 at 3:45 PM , Cathie said...

have a good time lovely!
see you Saturday

 
On March 11, 2010 at 4:37 PM , Anonymous said...

Gosh you're a bizzzzzzzy girl! :) Congrats! :)

 
On March 11, 2010 at 4:52 PM , Beky said...

Good luck at South Yarra Borders, I will be interested to know how it goes. Did you get a full or 1/2 table? See ya Saturday, hopefully it wont be the last Northside Makers.

 
On March 12, 2010 at 9:23 AM , Merry said...

Have a wonderful time at these markets......lucky you amongst so many crafters.

 
On March 12, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Unknown said...

All the best at your markets , have fun !

 
On March 12, 2010 at 11:18 AM , ambette said...

Ooh, I've not heard of this market. Hope it goes well!

 
On March 13, 2010 at 11:19 AM , melanie said...

if I lived in Melbourne I'd be there!! have a great weekend :) xx

 
On July 12, 2020 at 12:01 PM , DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...

I would highly recommend Mr, Benjamin services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / lfdsloans@outlook.com  Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

 
On July 12, 2020 at 12:02 PM , DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...

I would highly recommend Mr, Benjamin services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / lfdsloans@outlook.com  Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.