It may have come to my attention that I very rarely blog about all the wonderful little goodies I actually create.

Most of that comes down to the fact that I have the attention span of a flea, and I can never quite remember to take my camera to work, photograph the products, edit the photos, then pop them online. I'm exhausted just looking at that list!

Luckily, I'm surrounded by a group of wonderful crafters who actually do these things, and when they are at markets they do me the great favour of taking beautiful piccies of my things too!

So, thanks to the lovely Margaret from Konstant Kaos, here is my lovely range of Notebook Covers...



And a big fat stand of Passport Covers...


And here is a sneak peak of my Cushion Covers...


All of which will soon be available in my Etsy store... if my attention span will get them there!

---
Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (17)

On March 19, 2010 at 11:16 AM , BOB & MABEL said...

Your work is so gorgeous, show us more!

 
On March 19, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Merry said...

What beautiful materials you use......great items...thanks for finding the photos. :-)

 
On March 19, 2010 at 3:34 PM , Gluten Free Store Ltd www.glutenfreestore.co.nz said...

Yeah its good to see what you get up to!! Looks like you have been busy as anything!

 
On March 22, 2010 at 1:20 PM , Tiges and Weince said...

Hi Sandra, Great pics shame I am standing behind your stand. Kylie

 
On June 15, 2010 at 1:24 AM , Lia said...

those are sooo pretty :) I love the english watch guard :)...and of course that beautiful green ink and spindle :)

 
On February 4, 2011 at 9:14 AM , fotoğraf çekimi said...

thank you very much

 
On February 4, 2011 at 9:15 AM , peruk said...

thanks a lot man

 
On February 4, 2011 at 9:15 AM , fotoğrafçı said...

ı love this blog

 
On February 4, 2011 at 9:16 AM , çocuk montu said...

really good

 
On February 4, 2011 at 9:16 AM , toptan takım elbise said...

so beautiful

 
On February 4, 2011 at 9:17 AM , nakliye ve depolama firmaları said...

your work is amazing

 
On February 4, 2011 at 9:17 AM , hazır beton said...

ohh greatt

 
On February 4, 2011 at 9:18 AM , havuz said...

supper ya suuper yhh

 
On May 3, 2012 at 7:32 PM , toptan bot said...

how'd you ever find me? I'm not going to ask how u figured out it was me, guess that's pretty obvious! I missss you soooo much and LOVE LOVE YOU

 
On May 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM , toptan şort said...

the character is bad sorry.

 
On May 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM , deniz şortu said...

To be a adroit lenient being is to from a amiable of openness to the in the seventh heaven, an gift to guardianship aleatory things beyond your own manage, that can front you to be shattered in hugely outermost circumstances pro which you were not to blame.

 
On May 3, 2012 at 7:55 PM , ucuz şort said...

Has this list been revised since September? If so how can I get the current one?