After many months of delay, the time has finally arrived to start my crafty blog.

Why now, you may ask? Well, I have just spent the most marvellous four days at the Melbourne Stitches and Craft Show. There, I attended endless brilliant workshops, bought a ridiculous amount of crafty goods, and, most importantly, met dozens of inspiring crafters- including the charming Cathy from Audrey & Maude; the zany Jodie from Vintage Ric-Rac; the talented Kirsten from Kirsten Doran Design; and the incredible threesome from Ink & Spindle. Between them, they gave me the encouragement and confidence-boost I needed to get my bum into gear, get crafting and get online.

So, here we are! Welcome to Pepperberry & Co., a crafty world where I will blog about all of my adventures as a crafter. There will be tantalising tutorials, inspiring ideas, provocative photos, luscious links and titillating tales to keep you entertained. I hope you will join me on my journey!



...
Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (0)