Ah, how I wish I were home to enjoy all the crafty goodness that is coming Melbourne's way in September! Here is my round-up of the best of the best (otherwise known as the Markets That Make Me Drool). Click on each link to find out the times and locations!

SATURDAY 5 SEPTEMBER

Made 'N Thornbury Market

Yarraville Market

Substation Artists' Market

Red Hill Community Market



SUNDAY 6 SEPTEMBER

Healesville Racecourse Market

Hawthorn Maker's Market






SATURDAY 12 SEPTEMBER

Craft Hatch

Mornington Racecourse Market

Werribee Racecourse Market




SATURDAY 19 SEPTEMBER

Ivanhoe Maker's Market


SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27


Lardner Park Market


Have I missed any that you know of or are a part of? Let me know! And enjoy your crafty shopping for me...

---


Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (8)

On September 2, 2009 at 5:57 PM , One Flew Over said...

Thank you! You are a gem x

 
On September 2, 2009 at 6:13 PM , Beky said...

Thanks Sandra. There are some markets there I have never heard of. Thanks for sharing. Pity you cant be there this Saturday.

 
On September 2, 2009 at 7:41 PM , ambette said...

I really really want to go to all of them, but I don't think I should go to any, just to avoid the temptation. I'll be up for a bit of craft-market action when I get back from my trip in November though (and I know where all my family will be getting their Christmas pressies from)!

 
On September 2, 2009 at 7:50 PM , JasperBoy said...

Thanks! Sooo helpful :)
A crafty blog friend is coming to Melbourne this weekend and a link to your blog is all she'll need.

Jen in Melbourne

 
On September 2, 2009 at 8:37 PM , Happybee said...

wow!!! I wish I live closer so i can come to some of those great Markets!!!!
But...I'm a bit too much far from you there Sandra... ;O)
Dany

 
On September 2, 2009 at 11:03 PM , Tracy said...

Lots of great happenings... Wish I were close to these too! Thanks for spreading the word, Sandra. Happy Day :o)

 
On September 2, 2009 at 11:41 PM , Tania said...

The kids are going to hate me.

 
On September 4, 2009 at 7:39 AM , Tania - Jet Designs said...

Hi Sandra - Thanks for the links - wish I could be there for them as well - Qld is a bit far away for a day out to Melbourne