Hmm. Due to some technical difficulties, today's Tuesday Tale interview needs to be postponed until next week- sincere apologies. But I have something... er... unexpected for you instead.

A few weeks ago, I applied for the Cruelty Free Etsy Team.
As with most Etsy teams, I had to fill out an application form about myself, my goodies and my reason for wanting to join. Thinking it was just going to be read by the lovely Team Leader, I filled it out in true Sandra fashion- you know, waving my arms around, getting excited and putting in way too many exclamation marks.

Imagine my surprise, then, when I received an email saying my 'interview' had been 'published'. Say what?! I followed the link, and there it was... my squeal-filled, rambling rant. Oh, dear.


Should you... um... be interested in reading this instead of your regular Tuesday Tale, you can find it here. Thanks in advance for not commenting on how excitable a person I am!


---
Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (6)

On September 15, 2009 at 11:26 PM , Unknown said...

I liked your "interview". I don't think you sounded to excitable at all. I do find it a little amusing that you were unexpectedly published though.

 
On September 16, 2009 at 2:33 AM , Thimbleanna said...

You're an amazing seamstress for only sewing for 6 months! You sound perfectly calm to me LOL! I've never heard of cruelty free. How does one know if their fabric is "cruelty free"? For example with wool...it could come from so many sources, and maybe one of the farmers was "mean" to his sheep -- how would one ever know? Not sure how you can label fabrics or supplies that way???

 
On September 16, 2009 at 6:26 AM , Happybee said...

Hi Sandra!!!
I loved tor ead your interview and learn a bit more about you!!!
You have great plans and...I wish you ALL THE BEST!!!!!!

 
On September 16, 2009 at 8:14 AM , Merry said...

What a great interview. Can't believe you only started sewing in March...well done on such neat work. Sounds like you have a busy time coming with all those ideas.

 
On September 16, 2009 at 11:47 AM , One Flew Over said...

Great work Sandra!

 
On September 16, 2009 at 9:16 PM , Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

Hiya Sandra. Great interview it reads like someone with passion wrote/spoke it. Well done you. Peta