In my three minutes of spare breathing time this morning, I jumped online and created one of my favourite things- an Etsy Treasury!

For those of you who haven't come across them before, Treasuries are beautiful, member-curated galleries celebrating the gorgeous things that are found on Etsy. Any member of Etsy can create one, and they're an absolute blast to do! Here's all the information to get you started if you're interested in making your own.

Meanwhile, here's the one I got to make! I chose to celebrate all the enchanting, evocative and magical vegan things that I've found on Etsy over time. Here's a preview:



You can click on it to make it larger and clearer, but to see it in its full glory, head here.

Have a great weekend- I hope to see some of you at the Thread Den or Shirt & Skirt Market on Sunday!

---
Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (5)

On November 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM , Kristalee said...

Oh I so want to go to the thread den market but alas we have too many little people parties. I discovered thread den this week and I am in love!

Kristalee

 
On November 13, 2009 at 3:30 PM , GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Lovely Treasury~hope it makes it to the front page!

 
On November 13, 2009 at 9:08 PM , Il Mare Atelier said...

Hi Sandra,

This is a beautiful treasury you have put together!

Have a good weekend!

~Su

 
On November 13, 2009 at 9:47 PM , Happybee said...

what a wonderful treasury!!!!!
brava!!!!!

 
On November 19, 2009 at 5:13 AM , Virginia G said...

That is lovely! Nice choices.