How time flies when life gets crazy. I have so very much to tell you all, and I hope that you're still around to hear it!

The past 3 weeks have been filled with renovation craziness to an extent that I have never seen. Our backyard, front yard, bathroom, toilet, and laundry have been transformed into sparkling, gorgeous works of art. The walls are white, the grass is green, and the windows are so clean you could walk through them. Phew! We're hoping to put our home on the market in the next two weeks, and there's still much to be done. As you can see, the fluffy monsters have been our super-helpful assistants:




On another note, I have some Very Big, Very Exciting and Very Special Pepperberry & Co. news to share with you all. Are you ready? Pepperberry & Co. now has a home of its very own! I am the proud owner of a beautiful, big studio at Ironside Studios in Kensington. The last week has seen trailer-loads of fabric (who knew I had so much?), paper, furniture and projects moved into my new space, and I've been a busy little bee setting it all up. There are plans for an indoor garden, a gorgeous Pepperberry mural, a little shop, and sewing classes... so keep your eyes and ears peeled!



What else? Oh! Sharon and I have become the proud mums to 3 orphaned possums. Two of our furry bundles of joy are little ringtails, and their names are Bubble and Gum. They're both 3 months old and are cute as buttons! Our other baby is a little Brushtail Possum, and his name is Squeak. He's a cheeky little monster with an appetite the size of a lion's and teeth to match! These little babies will be with us until they are old enough to be released into the wild.



As if that weren't enough, I also have a Christmas Market frenzy coming up, with a total of 13 markets. Thirteen! I swear to you that I'm folding Passport Covers in my sleep. If you're around and doing your Christmas shopping at any of the following places, make sure you come and have a gasbag with Sharon and I:

NOVEMBER
Sunday 15th - THREAD DEN MARKET
10.00am - 2.00pm @ the Melbourne Lithuanian Club - 44 Errol St, North Melbourne

Sunday 15th - SHIRT & SKIRT MARKET
10.00am - 4.00pm @ the Abbotsford Convent - St. Heliers St, Abbotsford

Thursday 26th - KRIS KRINGLE MARKET
5.30pm - 10.30pm @ the Northcote Town Hall - 189 High St, Northcote

Saturday 28th - NORTHSIDE MAKER'S MARKET
10.00am - 3.30pm @ the Uniting Church - High St, Northcote

Saturday 28th -
DAYLESFORD MAKER'S MARKET
10.00am - 4.00 pm @ the Daylesford Town Hall - Vincent St., Daylesford


Sunday 29th -
SHIRT & SKIRT MARKET
10.00am - 4.00pm @ the Abbotsford Convent - St. Heliers St, Abbotsford




DECEMBER
Thursday 3rd - KRIS KRINGLE MARKET
5.30pm - 10.30pm @ the Northcote Town Hall - 189 High St, Northcote

Thursday 10th - REVOLVER UPSTAIRS MARKET
6.00pm - 10.00pm @ Revolver Upstairs - 229 Chapel St, Prahran

Thursday 10th - KRIS KRINGLE MARKET
5.30pm - 10.30pm @ the Northcote Town Hall - 189 High St, Northcote


Saturday 12th - MADE 'N THORNBURY MARKET
10.00am - 3.00pm @ 99 Leinster Grove, Thornbury


Saturday 12th - MARKET 3031
10.00am - 4.00pm @ the Kensington Train Station - Bellair St, Kensington


Thursday 17th - KRIS KRINGLE MARKET
5.30pm - 10.30pm @ the Northcote Town Hall - 189 High St, Northcote

Sunday 20th - SHIRT & SKIRT MARKET
10.00am - 4.00pm @ the Abbotsford Convent - St. Heliers St, Abbotsford


And finally, we have a winner for the Gloriously Ghoulish Halloween Giveaway I held recently- the lovely Monique from Blueberries in the Fileds! Thanks for all of your entries.

I'm off to cut, iron, cut, sew, iron, sew and cut now! Tell me- what's been keeping you busy?

---

Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (15)

On November 10, 2009 at 12:19 PM , Unknown said...

Hi Sandra , isn't that funny I was just wondering how you were this morning and wa la!here you are ! Good luck with the house selling markets and possoms what a very busy time you have ahead . Take care .

 
On November 10, 2009 at 12:29 PM , Ange Moore said...

I've been wondering about you too! Sounds like life has been very, very busy.

How exciting to have your very own studio (which will be great whilst you're in the middle of house sales, moving, building etc). Nothing worse than having to keep your craft space tidy, ready for those pesky inspections!

Gotta love a baby possum or three!

 
On November 10, 2009 at 1:06 PM , Gluten Free Store Ltd www.glutenfreestore.co.nz said...

Woa, flat out like a Lizard drinkin!!! (I heard Steve Irwin say that once and its stuck!) Fantastic you have your own studio!!! Wish I was over there so I could pop along to some of those markets. Thoughts will be with you anyway and hope you have tons of fun. Me? Ive been pining for my absent sewing machine. All good now, so time to get stitching!!! xx

 
On November 10, 2009 at 1:15 PM , One Flew Over said...

Great to see you back and fab news about your new studio!

 
On November 10, 2009 at 3:05 PM , Jodie said...

No way !!! You are going to be at Daylesford ???
me too !!! can't wait !

 
On November 10, 2009 at 5:47 PM , Cathie said...

good to see you back!
you have been a busy girl haven't you.
congrats again on the studio & goodluck with all the markets...wow!!!!!!!!!!!

 
On November 10, 2009 at 7:35 PM , Thea said...

Oh my! You have been busy, haven't you? Lucky you getting a space at Ironside Studios. Make sure to say hello to my good friend Alyssa (an ex-Brissie girl) of Lyssy May. Good luck with all the markets.

 
On November 10, 2009 at 10:20 PM , Mimi and Tilly said...

Wow, you are going through a really busy, exciting time! Congratulations on your new Pepperberry studio. And good luck with all the Christmas markets, I hope they are a huge success. If I lived closer to you, I would definately look you up and come to a sewing class! :)

 
On November 11, 2009 at 7:49 AM , Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

Congrats on the studio, sounds fabulous! All those markets look great, you will be a busy lady!!

 
On November 11, 2009 at 12:25 PM , Merry said...

Oh wow....thirteen markets...you sure will be busy....even though you have been heaps busy already. Great to hear what you have been up to.

 
On November 11, 2009 at 4:55 PM , Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Wow, are you busy or what? Congrats on the studio. That's really wonderful exciting news. I'm so pleased for you.

 
On November 11, 2009 at 8:32 PM , Tania said...

Have been wondering where you disappeared to and coming across a rumour here and there! Congrats on your own, real space, lovey. And all the other (er, slightly life changing) developments! Will pop by on the 26th!

 
On November 11, 2009 at 9:46 PM , Mimi and Tilly said...

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, and to choose to follow it. Your enthusiasm and support are very much appreciated. I'm loving the journey so far! :)

 
On November 11, 2009 at 9:47 PM , Mimi and Tilly said...

Ooh, I forgot to mention, I'm not in Melbourne, I'm all the way over the ocean in the UK!

 
On November 13, 2009 at 7:17 AM , It's A Wonderful said...

So now I am totally coveting your new studio! How fantastic! A new house is nice, but a studio!

It'll all come together...I too, am revving up for the local market. Do you ever feel that you've made enough?