CAN YOU HELP?
Here at Pepperberry & Co. Headquarters, we are experiencing a problem.
It appears that every time we sew, one of the following two things happens:
1. The top thread breaks. Ultra infuriating.
2. A stitch is missed because the bobbin thread is not grabbed. Infinitely annoying.
We have attempted the following resolutions:
1. Seriously upgrading the quality of the thread, from cheap-brand polyblend to expensive-brand cotton. The problems got worse.
2. Adjusting the tension of the sewing machine. This made no difference.
We are appealing for public assistance in this matter. Should you have any details that could help with the investigation, please contact us using the form below. All tips leading to a solving of the dilemma will receive ridiculously grateful emails.
PAYING IT FORWARD...
Due to her role as the manager of the Shivershop, Coco was unfortunately unavailable to pick the three people who won gifts as a part of Pay It Forward. Instead, I was blindfolded, handed a list of people who had left comments and a red pen, and told to draw three circles on the list. This was the result:
So, congratulations to:
- The gorgeous Harley Dee of Koala Fuzz;
- The lovely Kit of Diva Quilts;
And, by proximity to The Dotty One, who should never have been on the list due to the fact that Pay It Forward came from her...
- The wonderful Emmy from Number Seventy Five!
Congratulations, ladies! Make sure you email me your addresses and I'll pop your gifts in the post.
PSST... CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?
If you promise not to tell a soul, I might just show you a sneak peek of one of the delightful items making an appearance at this Saturday's Market Stall...
Ok, are you ready?
Presenting... Lined Snap Purses!
Now, they may only look like simple (if stunning!) little wallets, but they are in fact some of the complex pieces of sewing genius that you shall ever see. Or do I just feel that way because I'm a total beginner? :-)
Because you're such good secret-keepers, I'll also show you my very first Pepperberry & Co. iron-on labels:
Aren't they simply charming? I'm excited!