Q: What's better than a one-of-a-kind crafty piece that has lovingly been created by hand?

A: When that crafty piece is nearly half the price it used to be!

That's right, darling Pepperberrians! My Etsy shop has gone on a Recession Diet. You'll now find each and every one of my goodies at nearly half the price they used to be! I've also put over 15 new items in store for your viewing pleasure.

So, if you've ever coveted one of my Notebook Covers...


Or perhaps you would like to travel in style with a Passport Cover...


Or you simply want a cute little Snap Wallet to store things in...

Then now's the time to grab one! Nothing in the store is over $17, and prices start at just $10. A bargain for handmade goodness!

And, if you blog, Facebook or Tweet with a link to my store, you can also have 25% off shipping costs to anywhere in the world. Just put the link in the message to seller and I'll refund the costs to you.

It's Christmas time at Pepperberry & Co.! Come and stock up those merry stockings.

---

P.S. Welcome to all my lovely new Followers who I've found thanks to my Apple & Eve giveaway. Remember, it's not too late to enter to win one of Eva's marvellous hedgehog softies!

Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (4)

On August 28, 2009 at 1:44 AM , laterg8r said...

what beautiful handmade covers :D

 
On August 28, 2009 at 5:41 AM , amanda said...

i hearted your shop, your stuff is fantastic! i have a budget for this month and already tipped a little over with my etsy stuff :O whoops, but i have some of your items marked as favs and plan to stop by in a couple of days and buy something. how long will the prices last for?

 
On August 28, 2009 at 8:57 AM , Emma said...

You make beautiful things. :)

 
On August 28, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, look at all those lovelies -- what a great offer!!!