Well, I've gone mad. Officially. But this is what happens when Sharon's out mowing the back lawn and I'm left inside to my own devices.

Now, I'm about to tell you something, but you can't tell Sharon. She'll pop. Why? Well, we returned from overseas the day before yesterday. We settle on our new land in early December. Between now and then, we have to renovate our house, sell it, and organise for accommodation to be built on our new property (the little details, you know?).

Oh, and we also have to run these two businesses I happen to own, get ready for and be at no less than eight markets, and do the other 117 things on our to-do list. No, that is not a number I pulled out of my hoo-ha. We actually have that many things to do, according to the very sexy spreadsheet I've created (go on, bring on the nerd comments!).

So that is why this thing that I've done is madness, absolute madness. I've (cover your eyes, Sharon) signed up for Blogtoberfest.

Blogtoberfest! A Blogging Party! An October Party! A festival of all things blogging and craft-related. What this means for you is that every single day in October, you will be spoilt with a treat from Pepperberry & Co. It may mean a giveaway; it may mean a tutorial; it may mean some fun crafty links; it may mean a gorgeous photo. But I make no promises that it will be anything more than a ramble from me, and a potentially nonsensical ramble at that!

I have so many new followers now (Hi! And welcome!) that I'm actually looking forward to using this as a way of getting to know you all. So please, don't be shy- leave a comment! Tell me what you think about what I've posted, or a new crafty project you're working on, or the bad day you're having. Blogtoberfest to me is an opportunity to connect with my fellow crafters and bloggers, so speak up!

---

P.S. Thanks to the super-talented Tinniegirl for her Blogtoberfest organising!
Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (11)

On October 2, 2009 at 5:57 PM , Unknown said...

Well, at least with all those things to do, you will have something to ramble on about!

 
On October 2, 2009 at 7:11 PM , Happybee said...

wow!!! surely you will be soooo busy!!!
But...it's ok...all we crafty people are in the same way...we can't just say...no...LOL!!!!!!

 
On October 2, 2009 at 7:17 PM , Ange Moore said...

Welcome home Sandra and great news that you're in on the Blogtoberfestivities too!

 
On October 2, 2009 at 7:43 PM , Penny said...

117! Holy poop! Happy Blogtoberfest, how could you not be in!

 
On October 2, 2009 at 9:48 PM , Emma said...

Wow, that is a big To-Do List! =O

I'm looking forward to your posts. :)

 
On October 2, 2009 at 11:00 PM , Anonymous said...

Wow. It is AMAZING that you have that many followers and you've been blogging for what? Six months or something! CRAZY!

Congrats!

 
On October 3, 2009 at 12:36 AM , laterg8r said...

crazy busy is right - hope it all works out and you don't fall into bed every night at 1am LOL :D

 
On October 3, 2009 at 2:52 AM , Loopy said...

Oooo! Can't wait for the festivities to begin!

 
On October 3, 2009 at 7:38 AM , Cath @ chunkychooky said...

there will soon be something to help placate Sharon... hehehe

 
On October 3, 2009 at 9:39 PM , Tania said...

You are, quite simply, NUTS. But there again, we knew that.

 
On October 4, 2009 at 1:43 PM , Gluten Free Store Ltd www.glutenfreestore.co.nz said...

Good for us! Sheer hell for you I should imagine. You do know Sharon is gonna find out eh? Im exhausted thinking about it to be honest!!! :0/