Hello to all of my gorgeous Pepperberrians!

I cannot even begin to thank you for the touching, heartwarming, supportive, loving and generous comments that you all left on my previous post. It truly meant the world to me to read each and every word you left for me, to share in your journeys, to learn that my words had made a difference in your lives, and to feel the love that flowed in from every corner of the globe. Thank you. I am slowly making my way through your incredible comments and will reply to each one of you personally over the next week or so.

A lot has been happening in the world of Pepperberry & Co., and it is high time I updated you on the goings on- or is it going ons?! Either way, here goes:

MARKET DELIGHTS
I spent Saturday at the best market I've ever done- Northside Maker's in Northcote. It was brimming with lovely, super-talented stallholders, ridiculously friendly and supportive visitors, and a wonderful community vibe. If you didn't go, you missed out on a spectacular day! The next one is on November the 28th, so mark your diaries in fat red pen and be there.

My next market is tomorrow, at the 1st Birthday celebration of Melbourne's Multicultural Hub. There will be performances by the Burundi, Assyrian-Chaldean, Japanese, Bhutanese and Chinese communities, an amazing variety of handmade craft stalls, and lots of fun activities for all ages. I would love to see you there, so come along for a great day and say hi! All the details are in my sidebar on the right.


AT HOME

As some of you may know, Sharon and I were lucky enough to buy a big, beautiful block of bush land earlier this year. We settle on the land in December and are hoping to move there in February, so there's lots going on to make that happen! Our house is one giant renovation site, our garden is about to undergo a makeover, and our cats are getting used to the fact that all the walls/shelves/doors they used to take for granted might not be there next time they go past. Endless hours of fun!

ON ETSY
The Pepperberry & Co. shop is looking a bit stale, but fear not! I have over 50 new products to add, including a new product range that I'm almost ready to launch- so stay tuned. There will be plenty of goodies up in time for your handmade Christmas shopping!

Papers By Pepperberry has had a flying start, and there are many beautiful things being created with all of the papers as we speak. The gorgeous Jen from A Red Pumpkin Studio has just launched her first product featuring Pepperberry papers, and it is a simply stunning handmade art book:


ON THE BLOG
I'm making a few changes around here to recognise that over-committing to things does not do wonders for my health! So, if you don't mind, the Tuesday Tales will now be a monthly (instead of weekly) feature, held on the fourth Tuesday of each month. I will, also, 100% post the second half of the Product Photography tutorial as soon as I can.

AND A WINNER!
Thank you to all the wonderful entrants in Daniella's Happy Bee Giveaway, and thank you especially for your patience with the unusual delay. The winner, as drawn using the old names-in-the-hat method, is Jade from The Sewing Greenie. Congratulations!

That's it from me for today! I will see you all again on Sunday, when the Ghoulish Halloween Giveaway will be happening. Get your brooms out and your hats on!

---
Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (9)

On October 16, 2009 at 12:58 PM , Mrs Button said...

Good for you, Darling Girl. I'm trying to remind myself to make a little difference everyday and I hope your changes make a difference to your health and happiness. Lisa. x

 
On October 16, 2009 at 1:20 PM , Cloud said...

It's so good to see you back online Sandra :D and looking forward to new Pepperberry & Co items!

 
On October 16, 2009 at 1:58 PM , Copper Patch said...

Hi Sandra,
Your previous post has been in my thoughts since I read it. I have a few friends who live with depression and I've seen how difficult it can be. Well done you! for being so open about it and sharing. You are extremely successful and should be proud of your accomplishments.
Abbe

 
On October 16, 2009 at 3:27 PM , Gluten Free Store Ltd www.glutenfreestore.co.nz said...

You have been in my thoughts. I'm glad you are getting back on deck. You have got so much in the pipeline, and you are doing an amazing job, just keeping up with it all. A real inspiration. A little something I tell myself. "You can do it all. You just can't do it all at once" Take care of yourself sweet pea. :0)

 
On October 16, 2009 at 3:37 PM , Jo said...

Bashing a hole in the wall looks like heaps of fun!

 
On October 16, 2009 at 4:41 PM , Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back and doing ok , take care .

 
On October 16, 2009 at 11:35 PM , laterg8r said...

see ya sunday :D

 
On October 17, 2009 at 8:41 AM , Merry said...

Wow...you sure have lots happening in your life. I will have fun watching everything happen. Love that book that was created with your papers.

 
On October 20, 2009 at 4:03 AM , Justine said...

Lots going on. I was stopping by to say I’ve given you a One Lovely Blog award, so please stop by and collect it. I did that before you listed the giveaway just late in getting all the notices out.

Justine
http://justnibbles.blogspot.com/