Ok, Pepperberrians, strap on your seatbelts, hack into your neighbour's wireless connection, and get ready to be addicted.

I was recently checking out the lovely blog of Margaret of Konstant Kaos fame, and she had shared a link to a great little website that generates... wait for it...

Vintage.

Recipe.

Cards.

With anything you want on them!

Needless to say, I have since spent many hours creating absolutely useless and ridiculously fun cards with very random things on them. I therefore thought it was only fair enough that I spread this addiction to my lovely readers, like some sort of Mad Craft Disease.

Enjoy!

---
Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (10)

On October 5, 2009 at 5:18 AM , Happybee said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! this is soooo much fun!!!!!

 
On October 5, 2009 at 8:34 AM , Merry said...

Oh that is sure fun and yes...I could see easily addictive...thanks for sharing.

 
On October 5, 2009 at 9:11 AM , Talia said...

Thanks for posting this link! Sounds I have lots of time wasting to do!!

 
On October 5, 2009 at 9:18 AM , Cass said...

This looks great, thanks

 
On October 5, 2009 at 9:36 AM , Margaret said...

It is a lot of fun isn't it! Thanks for the shout-out!

 
On October 5, 2009 at 11:20 AM , Thimbleanna said...

I LOVE that site! Lots of fun things you can do with those little cards...to do lists, etc!

 
On October 5, 2009 at 12:33 PM , laterg8r said...

i am soooo gonna try this, TFS :D

 
On October 5, 2009 at 1:29 PM , One Flew Over said...

I always stop by and come away with another thing on my 'to buy' list xx

 
On October 5, 2009 at 3:02 PM , Gluten Free Store Ltd www.glutenfreestore.co.nz said...

Ahh, as if you havent enough to do....? Im going to give it a go though! :0)

 
On October 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM , Kristalee said...

Oh that is just too cute! Thanks for sharing Sandra xx