Wow! My tutorial on how to make iron-on product labels has gone crazy- thank you so much for all your kind comments. I'm really glad that I can give something back to the crafty blogosphere, who have given me so much!

Today's post still comes from a flu-riddled, bed-ridden state, so it won't be quite as exciting as the last. I do, however, have some great Pepperberry news to share with you all.


A MARKET!
I have secured a spot at the next Yarraville Market on June 6th! It's on from 10am - 4pm at the Masonic Hall, which is on the corner of Canterbury and Willis Streets in Yarraville. The best part about this market is t
hat my little Snap Pouches have been featured on the Yarraville Market picture- how exciting! Pop by and say hello if you can, as there are dozens of brilliant artists who will be there and I will be boasting a whole new fabric range in my products.























A TREASURY!
The lovely Laura from SugarRainDrops created a Treasury that then made it onto the front page of Etsy- and
my Vine and Little Worm snap Pouch was featured in it! I was flabbergasted when one afternoon, I logged into my Etsy store to see that over 300 people had viewed the one item, whereas only 30 or so had viewed the others. The amazing search function over at Craftopolis quickly let me know why. This has definitely been a highlight of selling on Etsy!

A SWAP!
I have signed up to my second swap! This time I'll be creating coasters for the gorgeous Kristy in Italy via the Kindred Crafters Coaster Swap. If you have ever wanted to get creative with coasters, check out their site- it's full of links to some of the most beautiful handcrafted coasters on the web.

A GIGGLE!
Are you all ready for a giggle? Google Analytics has just informed me that one of the ways people find my blog is by searching for the phrase 'naughty passport covers'. I searched that myself, and sure enough, there was my lovely blog on page 2. Now there's a life achievement to be proud of!

I'm off to spank those cheeky little passport covers now...

---


Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (12)

On May 19, 2009 at 6:01 PM , Liz said...

Well done Sandra, you are going from strength to strength. Look how many stalkers you have now too, as one of my grandsons would say..you rock!!
I might even be able to make it to the Yarraville Market too, have good friends round the corner so to speak.

 
On May 19, 2009 at 6:06 PM , Skribenten said...

Hey Sandra. I'm so sorry to hear that you ar still not well. Buhu..

BUT how great it is,to read about the next market you will be part of. Just as the last time, im unhappy that I cannot come meet you.

I haven't forgotten what we talked about and would still very much like to do some advertising for you on my blog.

Funny thing.. how our blogpages come up in the most unforeseen ways. Nauhty passport covers. Hihi

Have a great day and get well soon. :-)

 
On May 19, 2009 at 9:57 PM , Kristy said...

Look again, your "naughty passport covers" are on page one!

Aanndd I'm blushing =P

 
On May 19, 2009 at 10:14 PM , Jacinta said...

Congrats once again for all your crafting goodness! I don't know where you find the time! Well done on the Etsy success.

Also...
I have just given you an awe-summm award for being such an awesome blogger! Come and drop by my blog and join in the celebrations!

 
On May 20, 2009 at 6:35 AM , Bee Designs said...

Well done you, lots of exciting things happening and I love the google search. Your labels from the previous post look great, i've been wanting to make some logos for my t shirt when i'm at a fayre, so will follow your instructions, I hope they turn out as good as yours!

 
On May 20, 2009 at 7:57 AM , Jennie said...

Have you read about the new Handmade in Melbourne book? Could be a great opportunity for your work: http://www.magnoliasquare.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=415

 
On May 20, 2009 at 1:00 PM , Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha -- who knew I've been missing naughty passport covers all this time???

 
On May 20, 2009 at 4:42 PM , Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

Ha Ha! I want to get a passport cover for my Mum, perhaps the naughty one??!!! Yarraville market may be the perfect chance! Well done on the Treasury, what a gorgeous one it is too.

 
On May 20, 2009 at 10:01 PM , Regina Moore said...

Congrats, Congrats and Congrats some more! Gorgeous Treasury and love the market ad!!

 
On May 24, 2009 at 9:30 AM , Levin said...

i would so love to come and visit you at your market but it is too far away :(
i hope you have a great time though!
l
x

 
On May 25, 2009 at 4:11 PM , Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Great news about Yarraville. I might try and pop along. I'll be interested to see your new fabric range.

 
On May 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM , Karin said...

Wow I somehow missed all your posts for the last few days. Where I have I been?? Anyway, excitment abounds. Congratulations on your Etsy feature. Well deserved and inspiring.

OH crapola though. I live right near Yarraville and won't be able to come to that market as I will be in Sydney! Booo for me!