Sunday's a big day for Pepperberry & Co., and I'd love for you to be a part of it!

What's happening? Well, it all starts with the ridiculously clever Teegs, Lara and Bianca from Melbourne's renowned screenprinting boutique, Ink & Spindle. These gorgeous girls have a secured a stall at the phenomenally popular Melbourne Design Market, which is on this Sunday at the Federation Square car park.

But how is Pepperberry & Co. involved? Well, the lovely ladies have graciously asked me to display some of my Ink & Spindle goodies as a part of their stall! Is that not exceptionally exciting? And is my alliteration a little alarming?

So, if you're from Melbourne or the surrounds, make your way down to Fed Square between 10 and 5 to experience the wonder of some of our city's top designers, and to find little ol' me hidden amongst it all. I'll have a whole new range of notebook covers, passport holders, bookmarks and snap pouches- all in the delicious Ink & Spindle fabric!

While you're there, support handmade by also checking out Melbourne's other Sunday market delights at the Arts Centre and the St. Kilda Esplenade. And what if you're from out of town? Well, fear not! Etsy is your never-ending source of handmade treasures, and it has a nifty little features that allows you to shop locally. So, wherever in the world you are, let's make Sunday a day for supporting handmade!

---

P.S. Thanks to Lara for the pics!
P.P.S. Thank you to all of you for your tear-inducing comments of love!
P.P.P.S. Thank you to the scrumptious Patti for her wonderful rant about me!


Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (20)

On June 12, 2009 at 1:36 PM , Cathie said...

Yay!! Go Sandra, no more "tear inducing comments" then :) we don't want you sobbing all day :)

 
On June 12, 2009 at 1:37 PM , One Flew Over said...

Have a great time!!

 
On June 12, 2009 at 2:12 PM , Beky said...

You mean you and Sharon wont be at the Sisters Market, oh no! Snif snif, sob [insert tears here]. Oh well next time.
Have a fab time on Sunday I hope you sell lots. I so do want a mini tote.

 
On June 12, 2009 at 2:14 PM , M.E. Greene said...

What a wonderful kudo for you! Best of luck and I hope it's a smashing success (and I'm sure it will be, as you are so very talented!)

 
On June 12, 2009 at 3:56 PM , Nikki said...

Yet another exciting chapter in the Pepperberry & Co story! Such great news Sandra xx

 
On June 12, 2009 at 4:58 PM , Tania - Jet Designs said...

Congrats Sandra - that is so flattering being asked to show your stuff - good work

 
On June 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM , Jennie said...

Good for you! I don't expect to make it along as I went into the city twice last weekend and am about to go tonight and tomorrow as well. But I'll have my fingers crossed for heaps of sales for Pepperberry & The Spindles!

 
On June 12, 2009 at 6:47 PM , Emmy said...

I'm so jealous. I love I&S's fabric. I already have some which was made into a cushion and I am busy choosing more for kitchen chair cushions. You are doing such a great job with your new shop, your fairs and your blog. Wonder Woman!

 
On June 12, 2009 at 7:04 PM , Tania said...

I am in like Flynn. Never miss a Melbourne Design Market if I can help it. See you there Mrs!

 
On June 12, 2009 at 9:04 PM , Bianca said...

Yay, we love you :) and your goodies of course... It's fun to all share the handmade love! See you on Sunday.

 
On June 12, 2009 at 9:28 PM , Michelle said...

Your alliteration is making me laugh, that's what!

Have fun on Sunday! I only wish I lived in Melbourne!

 
On June 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM , It's A Wonderful said...

You've made my day! I'm "scrumptious" today! Thank you, Sandra! Just for that, I'm flying over to see you at the Market...wouldn't that be dandy? Good luck, I love your notebook covers!

 
On June 13, 2009 at 9:58 AM , Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That is such fantastic news. Congrats on all that you are achieving. It's a total inspiration.

 
On June 13, 2009 at 10:39 AM , Ink and Spindle said...

Hey lady! Way to rock, of course - see you & Sharon bright and early for set up tomorrow!!
xx "The Spindles" ;)

 
On June 13, 2009 at 6:59 PM , Finki said...

how exciting, I'll try my bestest to pop down.

 
On June 14, 2009 at 12:55 PM , A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hope you have an awesome day! Ink and Spindle fabric is so inspiring - I am sure your products will sell well:)

 
On June 15, 2009 at 11:00 PM , Unknown said...

Hi hope it all went well for you , take care .

 
On June 16, 2009 at 1:02 AM , Mrs Button said...

Hope your day was great. Just a quick visit to say hello and ask you to stop by our blog and collect your award. Lisa. x

 
On June 16, 2009 at 12:33 PM , Melanie Gray Augustin said...

How fabulous to be included! Your work is gorgeous and I can really understand why the girls would want to show off your work!

 
On June 19, 2009 at 7:07 AM , Merry said...

What a great blog...love all your animals...and the tutorials are fun to read...thanks.